freitag artists is an internationally operative artists agency that represents both world-famous artists and young musicians who are starting out on their careers. freitag artists provides its clients with a very personal, individually tailored style of management, and acts as an intermediary between artists and organisers and as a cooperation partner for labels and PR agencies. freitag artists also plans and organises tours worldwide with symphony and chamber orchestras.
- Felix Freitag studied applied cultural studies and business administration. He has held responsible positions involving the management of artists and orchestras for more than seventeen years. After periods spent working for the Junge Deutsche Philharmonie and the Heidelberg Philharmonic Orchestra, for over five years he headed the orchestra and touring division of the Concerto Winderstein GmbH in Munich.
- Hannah Freitag studied musicology, literature and public law. After working for various festivals and artist agencies, she was in charge of programme planning and artistic administration at Internationales Musikfestival Heidelberger Frühling. She also worked previously in the artist management division of the Concerto Winderstein GmbH in Munich.
- Alexandra Kimmel studied aesthetics and art history, musicology and media studies in Marburg and theatre and orchestra management at the Frankfurt University of Music and Performing Arts (HfMDK). While studying, she gathered professional experience with various cultural institutions, including the Frankfurt Radio Symphony, the Digital Concert Hall of the Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra and various music festivals. After finishing her studies, she at first worked for the Frankfurter Museums-Gesellschaft, where she was in charge of concert organisation. She has been with freitag artists since July 2017.
- Friederike Lebus studied Romance languages and literatures in Giessen as well as Arts management at the Université libre de Bruxelles. While still a student, she worked for the network of the European national institutes for culture in Belgium. After finishing her studies, she first of all worked as an assistant for the Cologne-based Ensemble musikFabrik before joining the artistic administration team of Schauspiel Frankfurt. She has been with freitag artists since January 2019.
- Agnes-Veronika von Henning (Spätgens) studied musicology and philosophy at Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz. While still a student, she gathered professional experience in various opera houses, including Oper Frankfurt and the Staatstheater Mainz. After finishing her studies, she initially worked in a trainee capacity in the programming department of the music festival Festspiele Mecklenburg-Vorpommern. She has been with freitag artists since August 2017, currently she is on maternity leave.